Introduction to Scrum
Scrum and Agile? It sounds familiar but I’m not 100%
If this is your case, then this introductory course to Scrum is for you. ASPgems and Ynspira have created this course on the framework’s fundamentals. A course that will clarify the concepts, refresh your memory, and help you put them into practice with your projects.
What will you learn?
With this course, you will be able to demonstrate what it means to work with the Scrum framework and its implications for agile product development.
You will be able to describe how Scrum works, how teams work in agile development and assess its introduction within your project environment.
- Relate between Scrum and Agile.
- Identify the context of agile methodologies.
- Assess Scrum as the appropriate framework for your team and / or organization.
- Describe the Scrum theory: roles, events, artifacts.
- Analyze the importance of the Scrum pillars and values.
- Principles and values of Agile Development.
- Scrum roles and events.
- Artifacts and tools: what is used?
- Pillars, Scrum values and their impact on continuous improvement.
The course takes place on the NeuroK online platform. A platform based on the principles of neurodidactics, which promotes participation and collaboration as the core of learning.
And what does this learning model consist of? Here we explain the methodology of the course:
- The teacher will publish the basic contents of each learning unit and propose areas of research.
- The student should look for related content and, after analyzing them, share them with the learning community.
- The student must also evaluate (through critical opinion) the content shared by other members of the community.
- The debate generated is moderated by the teacher’s criteria ensuring that the conclusions of this participation are appropriate.
- Each learning unit includes one or several learning activities to put into practice what is being learned. The activity must be understood as a task to be thought and solved.
- The teachers will decide whether to evaluate the activity themselves or by peer evaluation. It’s equally important to deliver an activity as it is to evaluate your peers.
- The teacher’s role is to guide the students in the learning process, looking after and promoting everyone’s motivation.
How and when does it start?
To be confirmed
Hours per week:
One unit per week will be published with its corresponding learning activity. (With the activities we validate learning, these are not an evaluation).
Joserra es un miembro fundador de la asociación Agile-Spain, facilitador certificado del modelo de fluidez ágil, y “Practitioner” nivel 2 de Sociocracia 3.0.
Who is this course aimed at?
Este curso va dirigido a principiantes en agilidad, desde desarrolladores a cargos directivos que desean descubrir el potencial de Scrum, pasando por departamentos de RRHH o Marketing que valoran la colaboración e innovación.
Do I need any prior knowledge?
Para este curso no es necesario tener un conocimiento previo de Ágil o Scrum. Solo tienes que venir con ganas de aprender.