From development to production
Initiation to the building and delivery of software
In this course you will work in pairs. You can sign up with someone else, or we will assign you a course partner. This way of working in a team is part of the principles we believe it is important to learn.
What will you learn?
- How to set up a static website
- A basic cycle of build -> deploy
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Basic knowledge of how to set up a local environment for development
- Gitlab / Github or any other type of tool that allows the publication of static pages
The course takes place on the NeuroK online platform. A platform based on the principles of neurodidactics, which promotes participation and collaboration as the core of learning.
And what does this learning model consist of? Here we explain the methodology of the course:
- The teacher will publish the basic contents of each learning unit and propose areas of research.
- The student should look for related content and, after analyzing them, share them with the learning community.
- The student must also evaluate (through critical opinion) the content shared by other members of the community.
- The debate generated is moderated by the teacher’s criteria ensuring that the conclusions of this participation are appropriate.
- Each learning unit includes one or several learning activities to put into practice what is being learned. The activity must be understood as a task to be thought and solved.
- The teachers will decide whether to evaluate the activity themselves or by peer evaluation. It’s equally important to deliver an activity as it is to evaluate your peers.
- The teacher’s role is to guide the students in the learning process, looking after and promoting everyone’s motivation.
How and when does it start?
To be confirmed
Hours per week:
One unit per week will be published with its corresponding learning activity. (With the activities we validate learning, these are not an evaluation).
Who is this course aimed at?
- People with little experience in the professional development of applications.
- If you have just finished university or higher education.
- If you are a self-taught programmer wanting to refresh concepts.
Do I need any prior knowledge?
- The candidate must be able to execute basic commands on the console.
- Install Git.
- Install Ruby (or any other development tool you prefer).