Various teams, one goal
What do you gain by working with an experienced multidisciplinary team?
Working as a team, with the client, and providing the experience that each member has in their speciality, design, development, technical leadership, makes the development of the project agile and efficient.
These are some of the advantages of working with an experienced multidisciplinary team:
- Quality of our products.
- A development team in continuous improvement and up to date with new technologies in each of their areas of experience.
- Reduction of development times.
- Reduction of errors in development.
- Reduction of integration errors. We do not have maintenance teams to correct bugs since they are not necessary.
- Reduction of time necessary for production. In most projects, a couple of weekly improvements are made.
- Scalable platforms.
- Minimum response times of our platforms.
- Help in the definition of the solution.
- Help in adapting to changes and in response to unexpected problems.
What profiles are there in each team?
These are the positions that we cover:
- Perform an exhaustive project monitoring.
- Provide a bridge between the client and the development team.
- Deal with eliminating dependencies.
- Check that the product made meets the needs of the clients.
- Check that partial deliveries are made properly.
- Verify the profiles of the people best suited to projects and the skills required at each stage of said project.
- Make sure the most suitable people for each project are found, their needs are met and the necessary profiles are assigned to each stage of the project.
- Coordinate the assignment of profiles such as design or systems to each project according to its needs.
- Specialist in internet platforms, web servers and database.
- Perform the installation of the platforms.
- Perform the operation of the platforms.
- Perform monitoring platforms.
- Deal with the management and recovery of project backups.
- Prepare the initial facilities.
- Set up both integration and production machines.
- Prepare the deployment process with the help of the technical manager of each project.
- Research the most appropriate navigation structure for the project.
- Research the most appropriate information structure for the project.
- Research the most appropriate content structure for the project.
- UX and functional designs (Low-fidelity prototypes / wireframes).
- Design the user interface (UI) of the application (Hi-fidelity prototypes).
- Code the markup of the designs in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Test designs in all the required browsers within the specifications of the project.
Todos nuestros equipos de proyecto cuentan con varios desarrolladores, un responsable técnico y un director técnico:
Technical Director (CTO)
- Collect good development practices.
- Identify global points of improvement.
- Advise the technical manager on the architecture of the projects when necessary.
- Standardize the way of working of the entire technical team.
- Check that the team maintains a level of excellence.
- Developer who assumes the role of the principal developer in a project.
- Decide on the architecture day-to-day.
- The technical manager is one more in the development team.
- Carry out uploads to production.
- Support 8×5 in case of problems in the application.
- Design and build the architecture of the project.
- Design and build the project software.
- Identify the best tools and technical libraries.
- Identify the best technical solution for the objectives of the project.
- Deal with the programming of the project.
- Identify points of improvement in the architecture.
- Identify points of improvement in performance.
- Ensure that the project is as close as possible to good practice guidelines.
- Evolve and maintain versions of the base software.
How does an experienced multidisciplinary team function?
These are the good practices that guide our teams:
- The decisions of the tasks associated with these areas of knowledge will be made by an expert.
- All the teams work together and in the same common environment.
- The processes of each of the teams to perform the work are known by all teams.
- All teams understand the needs of the rest and focus their objectives so that integration times are reduced.
- In addition to having a common framework, teams are able to adapt standard tools and processes to specific project needs to maximise results and contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Our developers have an average experience of 10 years: they design and build the software and architecture of the project, contributing the experience acquired in dozens of projects.
- Our teams have weekly code reviews that guarantee continuous improvement and knowledge of the developments.
- Our teams attend international conferences to keep up with new development techniques.